woven bag is essential in our life, packing heavy portable save trouble, Meixu woven bag with degradable PP polypropylene material, strong tensile resistance, load-bearing is very good, cut with thick suture, not easy to yarn, high density.
1. The incision is neat and not easy to detach
2, the incision suture, the needle is more dense, with thick line, bearing higher
3, fine workmanship, high density
1. Exquisite workmanship and high quality materials make the service life of products long
2, strong flexibility, so that the product in the use of the process, do a good bearing capacity
3, low price, good economic benefit, can be used repeatedly
express packaging, sorting sundries, flood relief, agricultural transportation, etc
1. Food packaging:In recent years, woven bags have gradually been used for food packaging such as rice and flour. Common woven bags are: rice woven bags, flour woven bags and other woven bags.
2. Packaging of agricultural products such as vegetables, and then replacing paper cement packaging bags.
Now, due to product resources and price issues, my country has 6 billion plastic woven bags used for cement packaging every year, accounting for more than 85% of bulk cement packaging. Following the development and application of flexible container bags, plastic woven bags are widely used in marine, transportation, and transportation of agricultural products. In agricultural products packaging, they are now widely used in aquatic product packaging, poultry feed packaging, cover materials for farms, and crops. Cultivate materials such as shading, wind and hail sheds. Common products: feed woven bags, chemical woven bags, vegetable mesh bags, fruit mesh bags.
3. Tourist transportation: Temporary tents, parasols, various travel bags, and travel bags in the travel work are all made of plastic woven fabrics. All kinds of tarpaulins are widely used as cover materials for transportation and storage, instead of cotton tarpaulins, which are prone to stale and clunky. Fences and nets in construction are also widely used in plastic woven fabrics. Common ones are: logistics bags, logistics packaging bags, freight bags, freight packaging bags, etc.
4. Daily necessities: Craftsmen, farmers, freighters, and marketers don’t use plastic woven products. There are plastic woven products everywhere in shops, warehouses, and homes. The padding materials of chemical fiber carpets have also been replaced by plastic woven fabrics. Such as shopping bags, supermarket shopping bags.