Our firm sticks towards the basic principle of "Quality could be the life of your organization, and name may be the soul of it"PP Woven Bag, Quality is factory' life , Focus on customer' demand is the source of company survival and development, We adhere to honesty and good faith working attitude, looking forward to your coming !
New Arrival China China Packaging Bag, Food Bag, We will not only continuously introduce technical guidance of experts from both home and abroad, but also develop the new and advanced products constantly to satisfactorily meet the needs of our clients all over the world.
1. Food packaging: In recent years, woven bags have gradually been used for food packaging such as rice and flour. Common woven bags are: rice woven bags, flour woven bags and other woven bags.
2. Packaging of agricultural products such as vegetables, and then replacing paper cement packaging bags.
Now, due to product resources and price issues, my country has 6 billion plastic woven bags used for cement packaging every year, accounting for more than 85% of bulk cement packaging. Following the development and application of flexible container bags, plastic woven bags are widely used in marine, transportation, and transportation of agricultural products. In agricultural products packaging, they are now widely used in aquatic product packaging, poultry feed packaging, cover materials for farms, and crops. Cultivate materials such as shading, wind and hail sheds. Common products: feed woven bags, chemical woven bags, vegetable mesh bags, fruit mesh bags.
3. Tourist transportation: Temporary tents, parasols, various travel bags, and travel bags in the travel work are all made of plastic woven fabrics. All kinds of tarpaulins are widely used as cover materials for transportation and storage, instead of cotton tarpaulins, which are prone to stale and clunky. Fences and nets in construction are also widely used in plastic woven fabrics. Common ones are: logistics bags, logistics packaging bags, freight bags, freight packaging bags, etc.
1. Weaving density tolerance.
The braid density tolerance refers to the number of flat yarns more than the given standard braid density or reduced.
2. The mass per unit area of woven fabric.
The weight per unit area of woven cloth is expressed in square meters, which is an important technical indicator of woven cloth. The square meter weight mainly depends on the warp and weft density and the thickness of the flat yarn. The square meter weight affects the tensile strength and load capacity of the woven fabric. The square meter weight is a major link in the cost control of the production enterprise.
3. Braided fabric tensile load.
Tensile load is also called tensile strength, tensile strength. For woven cloth, it bears tensile load in both warp and weft directions, so it is called warp and weft tensile load.